Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Rains Came

It happened about a month ago and by now we are in the middle of monsoon season. At least it feels like it - Rain and Fog. City becomes gray in such days, dream like...


Edges defocus into mere smudges, meeting somewhere in the infinity...


The colors are all diluted and softened in dripping water. I would love to get yarn like that...


If it is not too cold, I go and walk through my lunch hour in the rain. People are rushing inside and I can have all that just for myself.

On my evening drive home, the streets and lights degrade into diffused images in front the windshield; I am taking ride in a submarine. Except, there are no fishes! Well, if one doesn't count accidental pedestrians and bicyclists. Not many of those out there fortunately, in such night ...



And there is an extra bonus for me: I am turning into lovely poodle in the rainy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment